Ice Sphere Molds by Infernal Innovations Review & Video Share
INFERNAL INNOVATIONS ICE SPHERE MOLDS
• Distinctive ice molds are sleek and stylish and are a 100% sure crowd pleaser
• Each ice sphere is the EQUIVALENT OF 5+ STANDARD ICE CUBES so to you can stop running to the freezer end enjoy your party
• ULTRA SLOW MELTING premium 2.5" ice spheres are sure to outlast your drink
• Quickly cools ANY BEVERAGE like juice, iced tea & lemonade so throw a few ice balls into a pitcher on HOT SUMMER DAYS!
• Ice balls have less surface area than cubes and won't dilute your expensive Scotch or Bourbon
• Neatly stackable so they won't tip-you can find room for them in any freezer
• BPA free and dishwasher safe for quick & easy care
• Quality materials consist of a durable plastic base & Infernal Orange silicone top, specially designed with grooves to catch excess water & prevent leaks
• Clearly indicated FILL-LINE takes the guesswork out of how much water to pour
• INFERNAL flame logo freezes into every sphere to certify authenticity
***My Personal Review***
Raise your hand if you like watered down drinks ... I didn't see any hands up! Neither do I - that is one of my biggest dislikes. I can't drink milk, pop, or cocktails of any kind once the ice starts to melt and it gets watery. This product changes all of that. Easiest thing in the world to make, sure you only get 2 at a time, but you can keep them just like ice cubes in a bowl in your freezer. The bottom is a hard plastic and the orange lids are a sturdy silicone. You just fill the bottom to the fill line with water and place the lid on top, stack them and put them in the freezer for a few hours! Can it get any easier than that? When they are frozen you have awesome large ice spheres to cool off any drink without watering it down.
I have several of these spheres in my freezer right now and I pull them out when my daughter who is 7 needs ice. She tends to choke easily on smaller pieces, so this makes it much safer for her as well. And I have a lot of ideas on how to use this such as filling them with fruit punch or juice or half and half - you could put all the ingredients but the liquor in these and freeze them and when you are ready to make your drinks just add the spheres and voila! you have the perfect mixed drink that just gets better and colder as it sits :) With this set you could even freeze them just enough to get slushy and add them to your drink. There are so many options you could go wild!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.