Hello readers! We are so excited to present to you,
The Guardian Series by G.K. DeRosa!
Fans of the supernatural, family legacies, and swoon worthy brothers definitely do not want to miss this series!
Wilder, Book 1 in The Guardian Series will be available for .99 for the duration of the blitz.
Dive into the world of Celeste and the Constantin brothers, and immerse yourself in a world created by G.K. DeRosa.
Be sure to enter the giveaway found at the end of the post for a chance to win a physical copy of Wilder!
Search #WILDER to jump around the internet to read excerpts from various bloggers!
All that Celeste Wilder ever wanted was to find someone who would sweep her off her feet like she had seen in countless romantic movies. When she meets the gorgeous and mysterious Constantin brothers her senior year of high school, she gets much more than what she had bargained for. As they introduce her to an exciting supernatural world that she never imagined existed, she makes a startling discovery about her own family legacy and is forced to make a decision that will change her life forever.
Wilder (The Guardian Series #1) by G.K. DeRosa Publication Date: May 4, 2015
1. There was a loud banging at the door and Celeste’s eyes shot to her mother’s nervous ones. “Stay here,” she told her and sped down the stairs, grabbing her pink fleece bathrobe on the way down. Celeste slipped out of bed and cradling her puppy tiptoed to the top of the staircase.
“Are you Olivia Wilder?” asked the police officer, his face grim and his tone professional.
“Yes I am,” she answered, a slight tremble in her voice.
“I’m sorry to disturb you at this time of night Ma’am, but I’m afraid there’s been an accident. It’s your husband…”
2. She found the romance novel she wanted, the newest one from the series she had been obsessing over, and made her way to the checkout desk. She turned the corner and abruptly collided with someone. She dropped the book, which slapped against the marble floor with a disconcertingly loud thud, echoing through the cavernous room.
“Oh, I’m so sorry!” she blurted, without looking up as she bent down to pick up her book. As she stood back up, her heart skipped a beat. Before her stood a towering, well-built young man with wavy, raven hair, chiseled jaw, and eyes as blue as the summer sky. Celeste felt her cheeks grow hot. Embarrassed, she flushed even redder.
“No problem. Sorry, I should have been watching where you were going, I guess,” he said, eyes twinkling.
3. Faster than she thought humanly possible, he picked her up and forced her into the trunk. Celeste screamed and kicked frantically when she realized what was happening. Suddenly everything began to move very slowly. She stretched out her arms, pushing against the trunk door as hard as she could. She struggled to get her legs under her as he reached up to close the lid down on her. Before it slammed down, Roman appeared out of nowhere.
Celeste Wilder’s mundane world has been completely turned upside down, and it all started when the intriguing Constantin brothers strolled into her small town last summer. After discovering the truth about her destiny and making a life-changing decision, she is now forced to deal with the consequences of her new supernatural reality. Gone are the carefree days of high school and homework, now she must fulfill her duty as a Guardian…no matter the cost. Luckily, she has the love of her life by her side as she battles the supernatural forces of evil, but will that love really last forever? As new challenges arise and old enemies reappear, Celeste must find the strength to overcome the biggest threat she’s ever had to face.
Wilder Destiny: The Guardian Series Book 2 by G.K. DeRosa Publication Date: October 28, 2015
Available for purchase: Amazon
1. Celeste gasped for air as her arms thrashed desperately around, but it was no use. She could feel her throat constrict as the clawed hands around her neck tightened relentlessly with every breath she took. As her chest heaved up and down, the blue sapphire encrusted in the Wilder family key that she wore around her neck glistened under the street lamp. Even if she could reach it to try to contact the Council, they would never get to her in time. She looked up into the cold, reptilian eyes of the hideous creature that had her pinned to the ground, then quickly turned away. She shut her eyes, refusing to let it see the fear that was swelling inside of her.
How did I get myself into this?
2. Celeste playfully punched him in the arm. So much of their time spent together was fraught with fear and danger that she cherished these light-hearted moments.
“Be careful! I’m driving!” he teased as he jerked the steering wheel to the left causing Celeste to tumble toward him.
She laughed and then straightened back up in her seat. “Where would you plan the date if you think you could do so much better?”
“Oh, I don’t think. I know I could. I would take the Porsche up into the winding hillside. There’s a beautiful little spot up in the bluffs that you can only reach by trail. I’d pack up a picnic basket with some candles and red wine, and we’d hike up the last few meters before the sun sets. Then I’d lay out the blanket by the opening of a small hidden cave up there that overlooks the town. The view is actually quite breathtaking. And we’d make it just in time to see the fiery orange rays of sun setting over Oak Bluffs.”
3. A lithe young man with wiry platinum hair stood gazing out through a frosted window. A wintry breeze rushed inside, causing some strands of his hair to come loose from the perfectly gelled ponytail. Irritated, he quickly smoothed them back. The vast mountain range to the East was covered in snow and the trees in the valley below him were bare and lifeless. Months had passed since Celeste and the Constantins, with the help of the Council, had (spoiler!)… but the image of that day was burned into his mind. To him, it was as fresh as if it had happened only yesterday. He had not forgotten his promise: he had vowed to get revenge and he would have it. The time had come.
G.K. De Rosa has been an avid reader from a very young age. In fact, before she could even read, she tried fooling everyone into thinking that she could. At the precocious age of two, while living in Italy, she had memorized an entire children’s book in Italian and expertly turned the pages at the exact right moments of the story. As she grew up, she always enjoyed literature, no doubt having been instilled with a love of story telling from her early years in Catholic school where she was greatly influenced by exemplary teachers who taught her the value of English and Literature. Though she did not pursue writing in college and instead went for the more traditional route of International Business inspired by her love for travel and all things foreign, after a move to New York City, she found her creative writing side calling once again. She began writing a restaurant review blog, City Lights and Tasty Bites, detailing her other passion – food! The hectic hustle and bustle of the city, combined with long commuting times gave her the opportunity to spend more time reading and rekindled a lost love. After reading countless books in many diverse genres over the two years in New York City, and returning to her home state of Florida, she felt compelled to write something for herself. She had always felt particularly drawn to Young Adult novels and having been an eternal romantic at heart, a fantasy romance was a natural choice. She currently lives in South Florida with her real life Prince Charming and their fur baby, Nico the German Shepherd.
Complete the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win!