Multi-prize international makeup giveaway part II
Click the image to go to the giveaway page :)
This giveaway is a thank-you from me to my readers and a way for me to share some love and makeup around. Please treat it as such.
Sorry about a few things being underlined or in bold, but after the previous giveaway, there are certain things I must stress in order to make this fair to everyone. Here are the rules:
- This giveaway is open to every human all over the world. Entry is via Rafflecopter.
- Please do not message me asking me to select you as a winner. I pride myself on my transparency and will disqualify entries of those making any such attempts to influence the results, even as a joke.
- Giveaways are a way of thanking loyal followers. There can be only one winner for each prize and I will have more giveaways at regular intervals. If you plan to unfollow after the giveaway, please do not enter.
- I will ship the prizes within one week of receiving the addresses - all prizes will be shipped well-packed via registered post, and you will get a tracking number and I will write "Gift, no commercial value" on the declaration label. I will not be responsible for items lost, delayed or damaged in the post or customs shenanigans.
- Please enter all information correctly and follow all mandatory entry requirements. I am a bit anal-retentive about Excel lists (but you know that already) and will be verifying everything.
- Only one Rafflecopter/email ID per person is permitted. Anyone attempting to enter with multiple Rafflecopter login IDs will be disqualified. This has happened in previous giveaways and it is not fair to other readers.
- Please do not leave your link in the comments - feel free to email me if you want me to check out your blog. Comments with blog links will be rejected even if they are giveaway entries.
- The giveaway will close on April 30, 2014, at midnight GMT - or May 1, 2014, 00:00 hours.
- Depending on my schedule in early May (especially since I may have to travel), I might take a couple of weeks to verify your entries and announce a winner, so please be patient.
- One of the mandatory entries is to leave a comment. If you cannot see the Disqus comments widget, please hit "Contact" and shoot me a message - this will help me sort out Disqus and your entry!
- Please comment in English. Although I do speak a couple of other languages, I am not a polyglot. Yet.